The Eczema Society of Canada (ESC) engaged Gibson Group to provide full-service communication and marketing solutions for their campaigns for 2023.
The proposal included strategic campaign development and implementation, bilingual website redevelopment, social media management, digital advertising strategies and implementation, creative media development, and producing and facilitating multiple online events for the ESC community.
The client's goals for the project included:
- Promote ESC as a credible resource in the eczema community
- Increasing general awareness about eczema and the need for more accessible care
- Creating educational materials to share with people living with eczema
- Improve attendance rates for educational virtual webinar sessions
GIBSON GROUP SOLUTION
For this client, our team worked with the ESC team to provide an integrated marketing and communication strategy for their 2023 campaigns.
From idea conception to implementation, we developed the following solutions to meet our client's goals:
- Strategic campaign development – Created communication campaigns to strengthen the ESC brand and build higher awareness in the ESC community across Canada. This was implemented using digital advertising across social media, search media, newsletters, programmatic, and retargeting advertising.
- Website redevelopment project – Redeveloped ESC’s bilingual website to a clean and modern design and included helpful digital elements for the ESC community, such as the “Find a Doctor” tool. Our team facilitated improved connection throughout the rebranded website theme and layout, integrating digital insights to improve the information architecture, user experience, testing, and launch of the new website.
- Creative development – Reimagined ESC’s branding illustrations for the style guide, improving consistency between used icons, visuals, and associated media for all promotional and marketing materials.
- Event production – Transitioned online virtual webinars to a Cvent & Zoom combination to offer a best-in-class learning experience. Through creating a custom designed registration process, we facilitated lead generation and registrant detail capture seamlessly while fostering an improved attendee learning experience.
- Live webinar activation - Facilitated three educational webinar events (twelve unique educational sessions), including events hosted by Canadian and American eczema experts. Each separate webinar session encouraged engagement between presenters and audience members and our tracked data indicated excellent engagement throughout in-session polls, survey, and live Q&A.
- SEO blog creation – Retargeted, created, and optimized 25+ consumer-facing educational SEO blog articles for the ESC website. Relevant blog articles were also shared via social media to maximize reach and impact.
- Social media management – Created social media content across five social media channels (Instagram, LinkedIn, X, Threads, and Facebook), including videos, carousels, story posts, and polls. Through the creation of a comprehensive content calendar, we drove increased impressions and enhanced content design cohesion within ESC’s social presence for a more engaging and branded user experience.
- Consumer-facing communication – Supported and managed ESC’s front-line, direct-to-consumer communication channels to standardize and enhance the consistency of community and marketing inbox queries.
By working with Gibson Group, ESC:
- Successfully held three webinar series events with 1200+ number of registrations for each event.
- Launched a new website to healthcare professional, consumers, and key decision makers with positive community feedback.
- Increased social media impression across 5 channels by an average of 30%
- Successful community awareness campaign exceeding expectations
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Corporate name, logo, and website rebranding for a new product launch for Lucky Iron Life BUSINESS REQUEST Lucky Iron Life (previously Lucky Iron Fish) connected with Gibson Group to collaborate on a complete corporate rebrand. The goal of this project was to create a new look and feel to their ecommerce business in anticipation of…
HOW WE CREATED A HOLISTIC MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION SOLUTION FOR THE ECZEMA SOCIETY OF CANADA BUSINESS REQUEST The Eczema Society of Canada (ESC) engaged Gibson Group to provide full-service communication and marketing solutions for their campaigns for 2023. The proposal included strategic campaign development and implementation, bilingual website redevelopment, social media management, digital advertising strategies…